Monday, December 22, 2008

Table of Contents

Greetings! (From my couch in my living room on Long Island...)

Okay, you got me. I haven't left yet. In fact, I haven't even left the couch yet today. I've been watching a National Geographic Channel special on identical twins. (Don't worry, I start my job at Bellmore Bagel Cafe tomorrow). The reason I decided to post today was to give an overall description of my upcoming trip(s).

Here's a table of contents for the future of this travelblog...

Chapter One: The Homeland
On February 3rd I will be flying on the Brockport group flight to Heathrow Airport in England. A mere six hours later I will be on another plane to Israel (aka the land of milk and honey). There I will work on a Kibbutz for two months. While I am not yet sure which Kibbutz I will be living on or what job I will be doing, I'm sure it will be fun and I will let you all know when I do know.

Chapter Two: The "Other" Homeland
On March 25th I will be starting my tutorials at Oxford University . I will be studying the comedies of William Shakespeare, Play Reading and Creative Writing. (Mom and Robyn will be visiting during Passover and we plan to travel to France.)


Mind you, this is only the broad plan. I hope to go to many more countries and experience many more cultures than just Israel and England.

Hopefully, Mary,Rachel and I will get to travel to Spain and Belgium. Perhaps the Harlequins Crew and I will make it to Ireland. Only time will tell...






2 comments:

  1. Nice job with the page, Ah-ndrea. Now the only thing that's missing is a comment: et voila!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea-We were relieved to finally hear from you. we're glad youre safe and in the homeland. We can't wAIt to read your first real entry(not from the couch in the den. LOVE: M&D

    ReplyDelete

Leave Andrea A Message!