Tuesday, January 6, 2009

SKYPE ME!

Attention all friends, family and strangers with webcams!
(Actually, just friends and family)

I am now an official "skyper" in other words, I got a webcam and signed up for a free account on skype.com so I can talk for free over the interweb with all my loved ones and strangers with webcams.

If chatting live with yours truly across the pond (and the Mediterranean) sounds like fun, follow these instructions...

Click here for a youtube video explaining how to set up skype

1) Set up (or buy) a webcam. Any sort will do, no need to get all fancy pants.
2) Create an account and look me up! Just type andreamacy (one word) into the contact finder and click the Andrea Macy from Bellmore, New York.
3) Send me a message via skype as to what time and date you'd like to skype chat with me and viola! Free video chat!


Just thought you'd all like a heads up as to how you can contact me. Of course I also check e-mail macyandrea@gmail.com and snail mail info will be up shortly!

Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Andrea A Message!