Thursday, March 5, 2009

OH YEAH, I HAVE A BLOG!

ANI YODEH!


It's been so long since I've posted, almost a week. Sad to say, nothing much has happened. The rain has finally let up, thank goodness too, I think I've seen every movie I ever wanted to see and every movie I've never wanted to. One night we watched gladiator and dressed up...see picture below.Align Center


Other than that I've been meod (very) busy playing ASSASSINS! In short the game is played like mafia...everyone is given a target (another player), your goal is to get your target killed by sticking a sticker to their body. The only rules are you can't play indoors or while at work.

As of today I'm the only girl remaining!

Tomorrow we leave for Eiliat and then Monday EGYPT! Ben and I booked a room at a five star hotel (he insisted on paying for both nights...I paid for the 8 dollar hostel). I will obviously update the blog upon our return with tons of pictures and comments and stories and maybe, just maybe, a video or two.

Just a side note, word to the wise whatever, DO NOT USE THE NEW YORK CITY KIBBUTZ PROGRAM CENTER...I REPEAT DO NOT USE THE NEW YORK CITY KIBBUTZ PROGRAM CENTER...IT IS A SCAM THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND KEEP IT. SIMPLY FLY TO ISRAEL AND GO TO THE REAL KIBBUTZ PROGRAM CENTER IN TEL AVIV. TRUST ME, I AM NOT THE FIRST TO FALL PREY TO THEIR SCAMS!

I also posted a bad review on google, so if you google them a bad review will pop up!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Andrea A Message!