Monday, March 30, 2009

Weekend with the Family Part Three

On Sunday Rachel, Jeffrey and I hopped in the car and headed off to Jerusalem, Noa had school Sunday (in Israel the weekends are Friday and Saturday) so we said our goodbyes on Saturday night, while Daphne had a lot of work to do so she stayed behind.

Our first stop was Hebrew University on Mt. Scopus which overlooks all of Jerusalem. Here is the view from Jeff's window...

After Jeff and I said our goodbyes, Rachel took me on a tour of the univeristy. She used to be a student and employee at the school so she knew quite a bit about...everything!
Here are some shots of the campus...



Students in the sleeping lounge in the library...I know!

The Hebrew University Hillel...um duh.
After we toured the campus Rachel and I had some coffee and flat bagels before we boarded a bus to the old city. I haven't been there since Birthright and even then we weren't allowed to go many places, so I was riproaring and ready to go!

Here are some highlights of the morning...



A monestary looking over...a mall.


Da Old citay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Andrea A Message!