Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Fans Rave



"Hello all in the blog-o-verse (it's like the universe for blogs) what you are about to read is a real live guest post by my one and only cousin Rebecca Macy from Lancaster,PA (yes that Lancaster). She recently was accepted into GW on a full ride and her fam couldn't be more prouder...no couldn't be proud...no couldn't be more proud (yeah that's it) So without further ado, here she is, my cousin and yours... BECCA!





Hey all you ATB fans out there! This is Andrea's better half, her future maid of honor if it weren't for Robyn, her second soul in the Amish land, Becca. First of all, I just wanted to say how honored I am to have a guest post. With ATB at it's all time highest readership yet (almost 18, we almost have L'Chaim!) I know my voice will be heard since it's posted on such a reliable and noteworthy site. Anyways, I'm here in Lancaster (Amish Country) named after the great Lanshire Red Rose of England (the residence of Andrea of course). I'm getting ready to work at camp this summer on North Carolina, (Blue Star, the number one Jewish Reform camp south of Maryland!) and then i'm shipping off to Washington, DC as Andrea so modestly stated earlier. So, in light of graduation, of me and my beautiful cousin Robyn, I'd like to post an inspirational graduation video for all to hear. Andrea Macy raves about it, so you know its a hit!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTJ7AzBIJoI


Anways, i must say goodbye. Dinner soon with the family, then working hard in school all week so that I can attend my beautiful grandmother Jackie's birthday celebration this Friday! (PS HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDY ON WED!) Andrea of course will not be at the dinner, but will be sitting next to each and everyone of us in our hearts as we stuff our faces with Kwong Ming's world famous won ton soup and eggrolls.
Goodbye everyone in Blogging land. This is Rebecca Macy, guest poster, signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Andrea A Message!