Sunday, May 3, 2009

Love's Labour's Lost

I have to read Shakespeare's Love's Labour's Lost and write an essay by Thursday. I also have to go to the Globe and see a production by Thursday. It's weird how I feel so much pressure to do so much work when I have four ENTIRE days to two things. I literally have nothing to do BUT work on this essay and see a production.

UK education is 1 foot deep and 3 miles wide while US education is 3 miles wide and 1 foot deep.

Do I prefer one over the other? Too soon to tell, I do love getting attention, yet so much alone time is making me miss the attendance roster.

In other news, as I promised I would blog more, so here I am sitting on a couch at 11:30 in the morning while my house lay in ruins (we had a house party last night). So I guess that's one more thing I need to do,clean up!
I've posted this picture from MayDay morning to show ya'll how beautiful it was to be awake and parto f such a time honored tradition...no one jumped off the bridge this year :(








This is a video of some Oxford street performers, quite talented don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Andrea A Message!