Thursday, May 7, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!




An Ode to Thy Mother Who Art Like Heavens Flow'rs

Hello this is Shari, how's by you? We should do lunch, let's say a quarter to two?

My style's always changing, just like my quoff, I love to make jokes and see people loff (like laugh, it's Shakespeare)

Just got back from Paris where I spent a lot of money, but it's okay cause Mitchy foot the bill! Isn't that right honey?

Tennis is my sport and shopping is a passion, every week I head to COSTCO to improve my sense of fashion.

I've got friends from sportime, sisterhood 'n Bellmore if you please, maybe that's how I got the nickname MAYOR MCCHEESE!

With the kids out of the house I've got time to just sit,
ha ha just kidding Tina, when do we leave for Saint Kitt?

I've got a loving family where everyone is a joka, even my parents who live down in...BOCA!

My middle daughter loves me up to the moon and beyond
So she wrote me this poem to show she's got the best Mom!


I LOVE YOU MOM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND MOTHER'S DAY!!!
I HOPE IOU LIKE THE VIDEO, WATCH IT ON YOUTUBE FOR BETTER QUALITY!
Align Center

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Andrea A Message!