Saturday, April 4, 2009

Geva Goodbye

A Long Days Journey Into Afternoon

I'm writing this from Mary's dorm room in Portsmouth but I realized I never posted about the goodbye party...here's the post...

Goodbye Geva Party

We had a graffiti party for Adam and I ...I made up the geva song below with Hampus and Jasper...hope you enjoy...the premise of the party was to wear a white t--shirt then to dance and draw on each others shirt.

I will miss my Geva family so much words cannot express the gratitude I have towards all they have taught me and shown me. I learned so much about who I am and what I value in people and wht kind of people I'd like to surround myself with, I hate ended sentences with prepositions.








2 comments:

  1. Outrageous Dreadlock MastaMay 18, 2009 at 3:12 PM

    hahaha! thats so nice, but i think we were a bit to drunk at that point :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jasper! I miss you so much! And yes, you're right, we were too drunk, all the more reason to get together and do it again! I've been dreaming about Geva and long to return, how have your travels been?

    ReplyDelete

Leave Andrea A Message!