Monday, April 6, 2009

Birmingham,England?

I'm in Prague now but this blog will talk about Portsmouth/Birmingham for continuity's sake.
My Visit to Portsmouth/Birmingham


As you can probably tell from my last blog I did a helluvalotta travel on Friday, so when Saturday came and I was in a hostel in Birmingham,England with my favorite roommate Mary, I was ready to let loose, kick back and enjoy the sites and sounds that Birmingham has to offer.

Lucky for us, Mary and I were placed in our hostel room with 11 other people, all of whom knew each other and arrived together. They had all lived for 6 months in Australia with each other and were in Birmingham for a reunion. They were having a "pretty in pink" party and invited us to come. I don't know all of their names or where they're from but we had a blast going to the nightclubs and playing card games...it really was a great place to spend the night before going to the airport in the morning...click mary's face to see some pictures...stay tuned for Prague!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Andrea A Message!