Thursday, April 16, 2009

Picture Time!

Alright. I'm in Oxford. I know, I'm a bad blogger. If I was a professional Blogger I would've been posting every 5 minutes from my blackberry. But alas, I have no blackberry. Instead I shall post links to every picture from the last 3 weeks. Please feel free to skim, skip,zoom,copy,save,forward...etc. any picture you please to whomever you like. The family should see what their little Andi has been up to (especially since she hasn't updated this blog!)

Quickly, so you're not confused...

Prage- I went with my roommate from Brockport Mary. We were there for three days because it was cheap, fun and something different! We did a walking tour, went to the Jewish Quarter, drank a bit, saw a dance show, did a ghost tour, climbed a castle and went to a few museums! Here are pictures from that trip... http://picasaweb.google.com/macyandrea/Prague#
Or just click the picture below...

Prague






Next I met up with Mom and Robyn in Paris...it was wonderful trip and we got creative with the camera as you may have noticed below...if you'd like to see pictures from that trip(and London) click the link or the picture below... http://picasaweb.google.com/macyandrea/LondonFrance?feat=directlink

london-france


And now I must go to orientation...I hope you enjoy the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Andrea A Message!