Thursday, April 9, 2009

I'm in France

Sitting in a park in Paris France…

(written this morning)
Wth no wifi/weefee in sight, I’ve decided to take this day for me. Maybe in a little bit I’ll go walking, but starting the day off being followed by a creepy French man sort of turned me off to random walking. I’m tempted to sit under the Eiffel tower and daydream, but I think I should wait for Mom and Robyn tomorrow. I want to walk around because I’m in Paris, so that’s what I’ll do...






I went walking and exploring and I found the palace of Versailles!Here are some pictures I took. I've been a bit withered so no pictures of me (I slept in an airport last night/passover) but here's what I saw...


t




I should really write more about Prague but the pictures do really say it all, also the other videos say it all. So just skim through the rest of the pictures and watch the other videos here. Or go to picasaweb.google.com/macyandrea and you can see ALL the pictures I've taken on this trip thus far.

In about a half hour I'm meeting up with Kathleen Tully and Andrew Joseph in Paris. Apparently, Mom and Robyn had their flight booked for tomorrow instead of this morning...good going Mom. I'll post with more pictures an Prague videos later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Andrea A Message!